We are using a reliable, calibrated, and licensed variety of equipment with sophisticated technology.
You can also rent our equipment at competitive prices to support your survey activities.
Here are some of our survey equipment:
| Automatic Water Level Recorder
- Type: Vented .Strain Gauge with stainless steel mounting bracket
- Range: Standard 10dBar (~10m), with 20m cable other ranges and lengths available.
- Accuracy: + 0,1% of full scale.
Radar Level Sensor Option
- Minimum Range: 0,8m.
- Maximum Range: 20m.
- Beam Angle: + 6°.
- Frequency: 25 GHz.
- Accuracy: .+ 10mm
- Precision: .1mm
| Automatic Weather Station
DAVIS Vantage Vue
- Accurate, reliable weather monitoring with real-time data updates every 2.5 seconds.
- Self-contained, easy-to-install system includes sensor suite and console.
- Industry-leading transmission range of 1,000’/300 m from the sensor suite to the console.
- Sensor suite’s rugged, weather-proof housing gives you years of reliable data.
- Console’s innovative Weather Center displays weather variables over the last 25 days, and more information on each variable.
- You get inside and outside temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, rainfall, dewpoint, wind chill, forecast, moon phase, alarms, and more.
- Pair with a data collection product to access data anywhere, anytime, with WeatherLink Cloud.
| Differential Global Positioning System
HEMISPHERE Vector VS330
- High precision RTK positioning (Horizontal RMS 10mm + 1ppm, Vertical RMS 20mm + 2ppm).
- DGNSS corrections from all SBAS constellations and over beacon.
- Position accuracies of 4cm horizontal RMS/8cm vertical RMS without the need of a base station by using
- Heave of 30 cm RMS (DGNSS), 10 cm (RTK).
- Heading accuracy ranging from 0.01º to 0.17º RMS (depending on the antenna separation) without the need of RTK or DGNSS.
- Pitch and roll < 1° RMS.
- 20 Hz output (with activation).
- Accurate heading up to 3 minutes during GNSS outages.
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast startup times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of GNSS.
| Gravity Corer and Electric Winch
ELECTRIC WINCH BIG WINCH
- 13.000 lbs equals 6 tons
- 12 Volt
- Steel rope
| Sub-bottom Profiler
SYQWEST STRATABOX 3510
- Geographic Position Input; NMEA Compatible
- Depth Accuracy
- Strata Resolution: 15cm with up to 100 meters bottom penetration
- Data Storage & Playback
- Zoom Modes
- Event Marks
- Sound Velocity
- Low Input Power (8 watts)
- SEG-Y Output
- 10kHz & 3.5 kHz standard, and Deep Water options available
| Side Scan Sonar
STARFISH Side Scan Sonar
- 0.8″ horizontal beam width with up to 100m acoustic range per channel
- Easily transportable – fits in your rucsack
- Easily powered from almost any source
- Plug & play USB interface to any PC, with simple & intuitive software
- High visibiity yellow color to aid location & tracking
| Singlebeam Echosounder
ODOM Hydrotrac (Single Freq)
- Ethernet LAN Interface
- Internal GPS
- Frequency Agile
- Flash Upgradable
- Side Scan Option
- High Resolution Thermal Printer